Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 10% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨70,311 in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)