Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,146 (¥79,324) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)