Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,324 (¥78,893) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)