Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 177.093 INR / OMR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,063 (﷼ 480) in As Suwayq to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)