Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03002 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 73% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,656 (2,187,069 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (28 minutes ago)