Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02876 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 68% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,025 (1,982,461 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)