Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02418 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨31,621 (COL$1,307,830) in Armenia, Colombia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)