Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.548 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 128% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,507 (€1,175) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (27 minutes ago)