Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 125% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,623 (€2,517) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (35 minutes ago)