Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.207 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,793 (S/. 5,384) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (42 minutes ago)