Cost of living comparison between Arequipa, Peru and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.908 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,965 (S/. 5,674) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)