Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.655 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,729 (S/. 5,603) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)