Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06039 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,061 (944,931 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (30 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$28,042 (about 2 hours ago)