Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.228 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,769 (﷼ 3,063) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)