Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,308 (﷼ 58,843,400) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)