Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.415 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,561 (3,446 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)