Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.707 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,420 (3,437 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (39 minutes ago)