Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.490 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,747 (R$ 3,306) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)