Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.435 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,731 (R$ 3,279) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)