Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,123 (R$ 6,431) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)