Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19255 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,077 (291,232 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)