Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 96.245 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 166% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨207,810 (Dinar 2,159) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)