Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05747 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 201% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,359 (₩1,937,603) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)