Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05936 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 198% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,347 (₩1,909,625) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (23 minutes ago)