Cost of living comparison between Antwerp, Belgium and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 163% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨205,459 (€2,819) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (27 minutes ago)