Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.771 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 161% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,529 (€1,210) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)