Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11088 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 122% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,680 (CH$781,767) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)