Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.258 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,708 (Php33,147) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)