Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.288 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,195 (Php69,244) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)