Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.277 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,741 (Php37,388) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (43 minutes ago)