Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.349 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,649 (2,624TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)