Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.367 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 8% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨35,111 (Q3,749) in Antigua Guatemala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)