Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02057 INR / MGA
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,113 (2,727,602 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (about 1 hour ago)