Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02057 INR / MGA
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,086 (2,191,547 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)