Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01986 INR / MGA
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,139 (2,474,325 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)