Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.697 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,456 (6,229TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (40 minutes ago)