Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.474 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨24,904 (2,170TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)