Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06318 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,186 (₩683,585) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)