Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.876 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,852 (5,418TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)