Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 145% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,454 (€1,205) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (36 minutes ago)