Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06321 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨34,100 (₩539,445) in Andong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)