Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06082 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,968 (₩788,682) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (21 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)