Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.841 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 78% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,364 (R$ 6,927) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)