Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.374 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,135 (R$ 3,246) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)