Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.785 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 83% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,054 (R$ 6,567) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)