Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.045 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,143 (R$ 2,701) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)