Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.021 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,453 (R$ 2,689) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)