Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,317 (R$ 5,369) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (35 minutes ago)