Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.391 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,890 (Bs 8,276) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)