Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.564 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,439 (Bs 16,976) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)