Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,584 (Bs 56,891,528) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)