Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,885 in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)