Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,745 in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aberdeen costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)