Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00161 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨39,345 (﷼ 24,453,891) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)