Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,423 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.805 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 116% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,636 (Dinar 966) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)