Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.725 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 121% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,847 (Dinar 855) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)