Cost of living in Alytus, Lithuania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.431 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alytus (Lithuania) is 4% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,507 (€473) in Alytus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)