Cost of living in Alytus, Lithuania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.771 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alytus (Lithuania) is 67% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,712 (€836) in Alytus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Liverpool costs £1.31 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $52 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)