Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,101 in Alwar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (38 minutes ago)