Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,700 in Alwar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)