Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.115 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,686 (RM2,786) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)