Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.658 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,232 (RM2,835) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)