Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.420 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 94% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,911 (€941) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)