Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,797 (€2,002) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (38 minutes ago)