Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20997 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,917 (533,026 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)