Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20372 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 23% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨28,311 (138,970 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)