Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.599 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 4% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,658 (64,580 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $329 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $429 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)