Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.585 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 81% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,525 (108,533 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (42 minutes ago)