Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,224 (€2,065) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)