Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.788 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 81% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,765 (€2,103) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)