Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 113% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,248 (€2,368) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)