Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.991 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 109% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,688 (€1,116) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (30 minutes ago)