Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.197 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 109% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,315 (€1,067) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)