Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.932 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨27,519 (E£ 6,999) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)