Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.113 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 29% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨27,035 (E£ 6,573) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Karaj costs ﷼ 72,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (about 1 hour ago)