Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.690 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,690 (E£ 10,757) in Alexandria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (42 minutes ago)