Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.693 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,169 (E£ 11,690) in Alexandria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (25 minutes ago)