Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12614 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 7% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨35,316 (279,981 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)