Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12573 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 10% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨67,494 (536,808 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)