Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12485 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 8% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨35,732 (286,202 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)