Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.588 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,619 (AU$1,020) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)