Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.576 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 120% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,124 (AU$3,337) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (41 minutes ago)