Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,162 (€1,566) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)