Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,352 (€877) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (43 minutes ago)