Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.908 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,998 (€896) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (3 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)