Cost of living in Alanya, Turkey vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.318 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alanya (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨33,454 (2,512TL) in Alanya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)