Cost of living in Alanya, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.736 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alanya (Turkey) is 83% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,858 (4,473TL) in Alanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (39 minutes ago)