Cost of living in Alanya, Turkey vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.989 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alanya (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨32,063 (2,468TL) in Alanya.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 4 hours ago)