Cost of living in Alanya, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.524 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alanya (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨24,075 (2,089TL) in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)