Cost of living in Al Mukalla, Yemen vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28510 INR / YER *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mukalla (Yemen) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,668 (191,748 ﷼) in Al Mukalla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)